Article 1 The purpose of the regulations is to define detailed matters related to the editorial affairs of all publications being published by Family and Environment Research
- A board of editors shall be constituted in order to review the editing-related affairs.
- The editorial board shall consist of approximately 10 editors including the ditor-in-chief.
- The editor-in-chief is to be appointed by the president, and the editor-in-chief will choose editors and get approval on them from the president.
- An editor's one term is three years and he or she can serve consecutive terms.
Article 3 The editorial board will review on the following matters.
- Instructions for manuscript submission to Family and Environment Research
- Editing plan
- Guidelines for manuscript reviews
- Other matters related to editing of publications being published by the Association
Article 4 Family and Environment Research includes and edits the following.
- Academic research articles in overall fields related to home economics
- Contents of presentations given at lectures, seminars, or academic conferences hosted by the Association
Article 5 The editor-in-chief handles the items not specified in these regulations according to precedents and reports to the editorial board.
Article 6 The editorial board shall ensure not to leak any information of the personal details of the submitter and review results of received manuscript to outside sources.